PropellerAds

My first love letter

Before you my life was like an open circuit, there were bulb, battery, wire and then you came like a switch. Suddenly the circuit was complete and the current started to flow my RBC's. When my eyes saw you at an elevation of theta degrees from my heart, my life became as stable as neon and electro-negativity reduced to Francium. You are the frequency my heart beats to. The range of my love for you extends to infinity. My feelings for you are like the graph between force and acceleration, always rising. My love for you is like the dark matter- You can't see it but it's always there.




You are a constant in the equation of my life. Your image on my heart is always at the centre of curvature, real yet inverted...after all love is never erect. Let the bond between me and you be as strong as the ionic bond between caesium and Florine. Your attacks on my heart are always from the front, just like SNi reaction. I know that I am sounding geek and some terms are complicated but I want you to know that my atoms are in love with your atoms and that -
                      You are my sine square theta, I am your cos square theta and together we make one.

                                                                                               
   - Yukta Sharma

Comments

tanvir ansari said…
This really got my electrons kicking

Popular Posts